Tuesday 16 October 2012

.."skirt please Mum"? Part 1

Hmm..

We'll see about this one. 

My sewing skills aren't great. I want for them to be better. I like to blame my hand me down machine for all the swearing and cursing, and to be fair my mum has said "oh it wasn't that great when I had it.." but I think it's more to do with lack of practice. 


Anyway, I've been keeping an eye on the Clothkits website for a while as their clothes are just swoooooooooooooony. Somehow I think it's easier to justify spending money on the kids than it is yourself though, isn't it? I hate that sometimes. In this case though it meant when I saw their gorgeous EASY PEASY Birdie skirt reduced the other day, I couldn't resist.
I mean. It says it's EASY PEASY.
How hard can it be?  Famous last words...


It arrived this morning and I definitely don't have time to do it today. Far too busy making other messes.  I can't wait for a little bit of time to get on and get it done though. Imagine how proud I'll be if I manage to make a skirt for my little girl, even if it is from a kit! 



No comments:

Post a Comment