Monday 29 October 2012

...very happy bunny!!

I just ordered a new sewing machine.
SQUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEAL!
I'm very excited. 


I've been quite restrained.  Once you start looking you can talk yourself into NEEDING all kinds of fancy stitches and lovely features, I could have gone a bit mad.

However I've ordered the Janome XL601 and can't wait for it to arrive. It has £50 off at the moment and a free quilting pack too, so I'll have more feet than I know what to do with.



 I did see it first on the Clothkits website however in the end I managed to find it at a local(ish) store that also sell online so will have somewhere to go back to if I need to. They took Paypal which was a bonus as I had £30 sat in there from some ebay selling. I'm seeing that as a further discount and another justification for my purchase :o)

They also say on their website they offer 2 hours of free tuition when you buy a new machine, so I'm looking forward to finding out more about that when it arrives. 


Hopefully I can book something in when the kids are back  at school and spend an hour finding out what my new baby can do, and another hour learning a new skill! 

No comments:

Post a Comment